Happy Pancake day everyone, twitter is buzzing with lots of creperie! So I thought I would do a quick post to round up all the best places in London you can enjoy a pancake.
If anyone knows of any more leave a comment.
- Electric Diner, are serving Pancakes served with whipped butter & maple syrup for £6.00 through till 5pm today.
- Tuck in to sky high buttermilk pancake stacks with maple syrup & streaky rashers at King’s BLVD now -
- The Parlour Bar have got a special menu this brunch and some pancake goodies flowing all day!
- Enjoy a complimentary coffee with delicious blueberry pancakes at The Botanist in Sloane Square today.
- Looking for the original pancake house? You must visit My Old Dutch
Also Pancake events in London!
- There is an Annual Charity Pancake Day Race from 12:00 pmto 2:00pm at Borough
- Great Spitalfields Pancake Race; Old Truman Brewery 81 Brick Lane E1 6QL London 12:30pm
- Check out a pancake Mardi Gras tonight at Shutterbuglondon: